Monday, March 14, 2011

Posting from Liberia!!! Our first full day!

Our first full day in Liberia was FANTASTIC!!  I may have a short window of internet time, so I won't waste it on writing, but more importantly, share pics!  Michelle did a great job with the pictures and I can't wait for her to fill up the week with more pictures and video! 
All the FMN kids look soooooo beautiful and healthy!!  WAHOO!!  I absolutely loved seeing the growth and improvement of each of our kids.  I am so proud of Josephus and our foster moms!  They are all so dear to my heart, and I am so appreciative and thankful for their commitment to the care of these special little ones! 
William (Christina's little butterfly), smiling and giggling!!!  This beautiful boy could not smile or laugh when he was first brought into our program 6 months ago.  Look at him now!!  That's my boy!!!! 

Handsome Mohammed!  I don't think he could be any cuter!!

Gorgeous Favour...she's so beautiful!

Foster mom, Esther, with our newest little girl, Grace.  She's loving sharing her sucker with Mom!

Eric pondering.  This is one of the few moments he wasn't
 doing silly faces!

We will be visiting the kids almost everyday while we are here.  So...if we have internet, I will be posting everyday with pics.
From Liberia, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment